Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thing #23: The End

Woo Hoo! I'm done...!...? But not really, because I don't think I'll ever be done learning about technology that's out there. Here are the questions from the 23 Things website that I'm supposed to answer in this final post:

Q: What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
A: I liked expanding my horizons, and I'm glad I discovered the Google Reader.

Q: How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
A: It's not only made me more aware of what's out there, but it made me dig deeper into technology I already knew and I explored new technology.

Q: Were there any take-aways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
A: There really were not. I'm a pretty technologically savvy person, and as my blog posts show, I pretty much either knew of, had been using, or had tried each of the 23 things already.

Q: What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
A: Add more things!

Q: And last but not least… If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you again chose to participate?
A: YES!

No comments: