Friday, October 24, 2008

Thing #12: Rollyo

This should be interesting, I've never heard of Rollyo. This is a site where you can create lists of websites you use under a particular subject. You can also browse other users' search rolls.

Okay, so I added a search roll...it took me to automatically back to the main screen, and now...nothing. I have no idea where my Reference Websites search roll is. I found it to edit it, but I cannot find it to access it. This is dumb.

Okay, so apparently I had to go back to my Dashboard in order to access it. Even there it's not intuitive as to what I'm supposed to do or where my list is. I found it, finally, but I cannot access the websites that are on my roll. It's just giving a listing.

I don't like this website. I'm going to stick with Delicious.

No comments: