Friday, October 24, 2008

Thing #13: Delicious

I already blogged about the wonders of Delicious earlier, so I'm not going to do it again. Instead, I'll talk about the importance of tagging. When I first started on Delicious, I didn't tag anything. Then I thought to myself how it would be great if I could have different pages so that I could get to the topics I wanted to quickly, without sifting through all of my bookmarks. Well, duh, that's exactly what tagging is!



The most important thing to me about tagging is for me to use tag terms I'll, 1) remember and, 2) mean something to me and what the website is about. here's a picture of my current tag cloud (using the 164 tags I've indicated):




If you'd like to check out all of my bookmarks, click here: Tattooed Librarian's Delicious

No comments: